I have been teaching university courses related to online journalism, web design and newsmaking since 2000. I have also promoted professional courses, online and offline for journalists to learn Internet publishing tools and engage in the hot debates of online journalism internationally.
University of Iowa, School of Journalism and Mass Comm.
Visiting assistant professor, teaching:
- Online journalism
- Communication, technology and society
- Participatory journalism
Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Communication Department
Instructor at Journalism B.A. and M.A. courses:
- Online Journalism. Annual 2005, 2006
- Newsmaking (press, broadcast & online). Spring 2003, 2004, 2005
- Multimedia Design. Fall 2003
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Online instructor and author of online teaching materials at Audiovisual Communication M.A. courses:
- Online Journalism. Author of the online course. 2003.
- Digital Media. Author and instructor of the online course. Fall and
Spring since 2002.
Professional postgraduate course in Online Journalism at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Academic coordinator of this online 9 month course, already in its 5th edition.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Journalism Department
Instructor at Journalism B.A. courses:
- Computer Assisted Reporting. Spring 2001, 2002
- Newsmaking. Fall 2000, 2001
- Opinion Journalism. Spring 2000
- News Editing. Spring 2000